Dan Kuschell: Speaker, Trainer, Author
In 1992, he found himself in the direct marketing field. He started his own company and learned from many mistakes. He has now worked in the direct marketing industry for over 10 years full time, helping set records and standards in his field.
The Champion Vision is a collection of trainings that have been developed thru years of experience, study, and trial and error.
Dan Kuschell has been a business owner and involved in direct sales for over 10 years.
His first love was as an athlete from the Detroit area where he honed his skills and qualities as a person. He ended up coaching college baseball / all-star teams while finishing his education at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI.
He has developed a simple common sense approach to help the average person to enhance the quality of their life -- in business, at home, and in their family.
He has implemented the Champion Vision to help companies increase productivity, sales, motivation, and bottom line results.
His talks are fun, entertaining, enjoyable, informative, and results oriented.
His award winning trainings include:
- The Making of a Champion
- A Champion’s Quest — Goal Setting in the 21st Century
- Double your Revenue in 12 months
- Maximizing your Potential while Maintaining Balance In All Areas of your Life
- Self Employable Traits to Catapult you to the top of your Field
- The Difference Maker to Increase the Quality of your relationships
- Winning the game of Sales in the 21st Century
- Developing Leaders who Set Records
- Champion’s are Made not Born
- Recruiting Champions
- How Champion’s give themselves an extra hour every day
Dan has traveled coast to coast inspiring, motivating and training more than 20,000 individuals.
Dan lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.
If you would like to know how to put our strategies to work for you, please feel free to
contact us at: 866-211-5377 or email us at